Subject: Re: CCL:Summary: molecular modeling workshop

From: Stephen Todd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:21:38 +0000

Hi there,

The Materials Studio website addresses are actually:

 http://www.materials-studio.com/   The Materials Studio homepage

http://www.materials-studio.com/quote/   The page for ordering an
evaluation copy of Materials Visualizer

Best regards,

Stephen Todd

--
Dr Stephen Todd
Materials Studio Product Team              tel:      +44 1223 402868
Molecular Simulations Ltd                      fax:     +44 1223 413301
230/250 The Quorum                            email:  [email-masked]
Barnwell Road
Cambridge CB5 8RE
England

Interested in an evaluation copy of Materials Visualizer?

Visit http://www.materials-studio.com/quote/