Subject: Inhibitors of protein-protein interactions

From: Robert Jorissen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:41:41 +1100

Hello

I am interested in the problem of structure-based design of inhibitors
of protein-protein interactions. This is a more difficult problem than
using the structure-based design of enzyme inhibitors since there
generally is not a deep binding pocket as there usually is in an enzyme.

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me who are the main
researchers in this field (so that I can read some of their papers) and
if there are any good reviews of the field.

Thank you

Rob

-----------------------------------------------------
Robert Jorissen

Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
P.O. BOX 2008, Royal Melbourne Hospital
Parkville, Victoria 3050, Australia

phone: ++61-3-9341-3155
fax:   ++61-3-9341-3104

e-mail: [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------