Subject: Re: CCL:Visualization of double and triple bonds

From: Phil Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:24:52 +0000

Materials Visualizer (core module of Materials Studio, the new PC-based 
package from MSI), has a versatile range of options for graphical display 
of bond order, including what you describe below. It can handle single, 
resonant, double, triple and pi-bonds. Bond order can be easily defined via 
the various sketching and editing options, and there is also a bond 
calculation tool.

If you'd like further information I'd recommend visiting 
www.materials-studio.com

You will also see a link there to order an evaluation copy.

Sincerely

Phil Hastings, MSI

At 03:31 PM 1/22/01 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear CCLers,
>
>I would like to
>know if there are molecular modeling program such as RasMol,
>WebLAbviewer that could present double bond as two tubes and triple bond
>with three tubes ( the way as student are used books of chemistry in high
>school or collage).
>
>Yours,
>Maija L.-K.
>
>*****************************************************
>Maija Lahtela-Kakkonen, Researcher
>CSC-Scientific Computing
>Tekniikantie 15 a D, P.O.Box 405
>FIN-02101 ESPOO  FINLAND
>TEL 358-9-4572079 /050-3819506, FAX 358-9-4572302
>E-MAIL [email-masked], Internet:www.csc.fi
>****************************************************
>
>
>
>-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
>[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
>[email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
>[email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
>Ftp: ftp.ccl.net |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/  | Jan: [email-masked]
>