Subject: Teaching water

From: Luigi Cavallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:48:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there,

I friend of mine, who teaches chemistry at high school, asked me about
web-sites concerned with water simulations. The purpose is educational,
clearly, thus clarity and "fancy" things would be appreciated.

Any suggestions ?

TIA

Luigi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Dr. Luigi Cavallo                        Department of Chemistry           |
| Ph:  ++39-81-674448                      University of Naples              |
| Fax: ++39-81-674442                      Complesso Monte S.Angelo          |
| Email [email-masked]         Via Cintia, I-80126 Napoli, ITALY |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Jim Kress" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:55:55 -0500

Look here:

http://www.sbu.ac.uk/water/index.html

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luigi Cavallo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 12:48 PM
Subject: CCL:Teaching water

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To
Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net
70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan:
[email-masked]