Subject: 2001.03.20-23 MSI Customer Training Workshops in York, UK

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 05:14:00 -0500

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops 
involving Cerius2 at the University of York, York, UK.

On 20-21 March, the "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences Workshop" 
will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular modeling 
techniques for life sciences applications using Cerius2.  The workshop will 
focus on basic skills for use of the interface and will explore various 
modules in the areas of rational-drug design, structure-based drug design, 
and combinatorial chemistry.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to learn molecular modeling with Cerius2.

On 22-23 March, the "Combinatorial Chemistry" workshop will be 
offered.  This workshop is an introduction to library design and analysis 
in combinatorial techniques using the Cerius2 interface.  Attendees should 
have a basic understanding of QSAR theory and either extensive experience 
with Cerius2 or completion of the "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life 
Sciences Workshop".

Fees for each 2-day course are GBP 700 commercial, GBP 350 government, and 
GBP 280 academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% 
discount for the second course.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				MSI Customer Training Programs

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752