Subject: FW: SCI Conference - Modelling Environmental fate and Toxicity - 27th March 2001

From: Fiona Pibworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:58:03 -0000

The Society of Chemical Industry, London, is organising a conference on the 
27th March 2001 entitled, 'Modelling Environmental Fate and Toxicity' and 
it has been suggested that it may be of interest to you.

The topic of the meeting is the use of QSARs to model toxicity, 
physico-chemical properties and environmental fate. The meeting will 
address the present and future trends in this area. It should be of 
interest to environmental scientists, as well as those in pharmaceutical 
and agrochemical industries who are interested in predicting toxicity.

The attached .pdf file (to be opened in Acrobat) has the programme in full 
and registration details.

For more details please contact Miss Deborah Norcross at the SCI 
[[email-masked]], or Dr Mark Cronin at Liverpool John Moores 
University [[email-masked]], or see the SCI website 
http://sci.mond.org/.

Kind regards
Fiona

Fiona Pibworth
Conference Department
SCI
14/15 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8PS, UK
E:[email-masked]
T: +44 (0)20 7598 1565
F: +44 (0)20 7235 7743

Visit SCI online at http://www.soci.org