Subject: Re: CCL:Modelling of DNA-Protein interaction

From: "Armin M. Sobhani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:59:23 +0330

At 03:35 È.Ù 31/01/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear cclers,
>
>I am looking for some good reviews about DNA-Protein interaction, both
>on modelling and calculations.
>Despite some experiences on protein studies, I have no idea on DNA
>problems... so pratical suggestion on this topics are gratefully
>accepted, too.
>
>This is a "first look"  search, just for getting an idea of the state of
>the art, so every good information could be useful.
>
>Thanks a lot.
>
>Ale

Dear Alessandro,

Just in case you want to know type of interactions, there is a good book
that might be interesting:

David M. J. Lilley (Ed.), (1995) DNA-Protein: Structural Interactions, IRL
Press.

Good luck,

Armin

p-------------------------------------------------------------------q
|     __   _________    ____     Armin M. Sobhani, Pharm.D          |
|    /  \ /  _   _  \  / ____\   Ph.D Student of Pharmacology       |
|   /    \\  \\  \\  \/\ \___/_  mailto:[email-masked]            |
|  /  /\  \\  \\  \\  \ \_____ \ URL: http://armin.iums.ac.ir/      |
| (   ___  \\  \\  \\  \/____/\ \Tel: +98 21 8052265                |
|( \__\_/\__\\__\\__\\__\/\_____/Fax: +98 21 8052264                |
| \/__/ \/__//__//__//__/\/____/ P.O.Box: 14155-6183, Tehran, IRAN  |
!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
|  Once you understand the universe at the atomic level everything  |
|  else is easy.                         -Richard P. Feynman        |
b-------------------------------------------------------------------d