Subject: Conference announcement: Model(l)ing 2001 in Erlangen/Germany

From: Harald Lanig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:41:31 +0100

We are pleased to announce Model(l)ing 2001, the second MGMS annual
meeting to be held in Erlangen/Germany (after Model(l)ing '97). In the
tradition of its predecessor, Model(l)ing 2001 will treat a broad range
of topics associated with computational chemistry, modeling,
bioinformatics and cheminformatics. The individual sessions are as
follows: 

    Sunday, Sept 16         Registration 
    Monday, Sept 17         Library Design/ADME 
    Tuesday, Sept 18        Enzymes/DNA 
    Wednesday, Sept 19      New Techniques 
    Thursday, Sept 20       Modeling/QSAR 
    Friday, Sept 21         Genomics

Poster sessions will be held on the evenings of Sept. 17. and 18.

Registration for the conference is now open at the conference web site 
http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/model2001/,
where details of the schedule, hotels, travel etc. can also be found.

We are looking forward to see you in Erlangen!

Harald Lanig and Tim Clark

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dr. Harald Lanig            Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
 Lehrstuhl fuer              Schuhstrasse 19
 Pharmazeutische Chemie      D-91052 Erlangen, Germany
 oder
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum     Naegelsbachstr. 25, D-91052 Erlangen
 
 Phone +49(0)9131-85 26525   Mailto:[email-masked]
 Fax   +49(0)9131-85 26565   http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/clark/lanig
------------------------------------------------------------------------