Subject: CCL: Second announcement - CSTC 2001

From: "Ajit J. Thakkar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:54:29 -0400

Second Announcement: CSTC2001

14th Canadian Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry
Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada August 4-9, 2001

Call for Papers, Registration, Accommodations

You are cordially invited to attend CSTC2001, the 14th Canadian Symposium on
Theoretical Chemistry. This is an international meeting which is held every
3 years in Canada. This year's meeting will take place in scenic Ottawa, the
nation's capital. A complete guide to the conference Web Site, which
highlights most of the important details may be found at
http://chemistry.carleton.ca/theory/cstc2001/Announcement2.htm
<http://chemistry.carleton.ca/theory/cstc2001/Announcement2.htm> 
All necessary email addresses, registration and room reservation information
may be found at the site above. The year 2001 promises to be a special one
in the series of Canadian Theoretical Chemistry meetings. An outstanding
list of speakers, including most of their titles, can be found at:
http://chemistry.carleton.ca/theory/cstc2001/speakertable.htm
<http://chemistry.carleton.ca/theory/cstc2001/speakertable.htm> 
Note that we have included a number of experimental scientists in the
program, as well as some very intriguing titles to the talks. Please attend
and help us to make this an excellent start to the new millenium...hope to
see you there!

Conference Co-Chairs: Jim Wright (Carleton University, Ottawa)
    			    Fred McCourt (University of Waterloo, Waterloo)
Conference Secretariat: 	Nancy Coll

James S. Wright
Professor of Chemistry		Office: (613) 520-2600 ext. 3645
Department of Chemistry	 
Carleton University		FAX: (613) 520-3749
1125 Colonel By Dr.		email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Ottawa ON K1S 5B6		      www:
http://www.carleton.ca/chemistry/wright.html
<http://www.carleton.ca/chemistry/wright.html> 

We apologize if you have received multiple mailings of this message...you
are on several lists!