Subject: z matrix to cartesian

From: Rajarshi Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:08:59 +0530 (IST)

Hi,
   does anybody know any command line utility that would convert a z
matrix to cartesian coords?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajarshi Guha                  | Circumstances rule men; men do not rule
Dept Of Chemistry,             | circumstances.
IIT Kharagpur.                 |
                               |                   -- Herodotus
email: [email-masked] |
web  : www.psynet.net/jijog    |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Geoff Hutchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:35:29 -0600

>matrix to cartesian coords?

Sure. There are various z-matrix formats and Cartesian formats 
handled by babel.

<http://www.eyesopen.com/babel.html>

-- 
--
-Geoff Hutchison	<[email-masked]>
Ratner/Marks Groups
Northwestern Chemistry	http://www.chem.nwu.edu/