Subject: Re: CCL:Review on Principle Component Analysis

From: "David Livingstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:24:10 +0100

<color><param>0100,0100,0100</param>Hi,

<color><param>FF00,0000,0000</param>> I am looking for a review article alongwith examples on Principle

> Component Analysis as applied to QSAR. It should be written for

> beginners.

> Name: Prashant desai

> e-mail: [email-masked]

</color>I can recommend my book (well I would, wouldn't I ?) which treats PCA and 
several related methods in QSAR:

 "Data Analysis for Chemists: Applications to QSAR and chemical product 
design" Oxford University Press, 1995, ISBN  0 19 855728 0.

I won't take up any more bandwidth here, e-mail me if you are 

interested and I can send you a table of contents and extracts from a

couple of reviews.

Dave.

<nofill>
------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Delamere House, 1 Royal Crescent,
                       Sandown. Isle of Wight UK PO36 8LZ 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1983 401793 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------