Subject: Re: CCL:html2pdf?

From: "Vincent A. Patrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:40:42 +0800

Hello,

You might want to try the programme "Htmldoc", which is free (Gnu licence) 
and available for Unix or Windows at http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/.

Cheers,

Vincent Patrick
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
At 11:38 15/02/2001 +0200, Ioannis Kerkines wrote:
>Dear listmembers,
>
>I have a rather big manual in multiple HTML pages, which are "structured",
>in a way that there is a page for contents in the left frame with links
>leading on the right frame to each separate chapter.
>
>I want to print this manual, but I have to click on every link and print
>each frame separately. Does anybody know if there is a way to print them
>all together at once, or better if there exists a program that can convert
>these html files to pdf, postscript or a more structured format (in
>sequential page order)?
>
>Best Regards
>John
-------------------------------------