Subject: html2pdf?

From: Ioannis Kerkines <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:38:00 +0200 (EET)

Dear listmembers,

I have a rather big manual in multiple HTML pages, which are "structured",
in a way that there is a page for contents in the left frame with links
leading on the right frame to each separate chapter.

I want to print this manual, but I have to click on every link and print
each frame separately. Does anybody know if there is a way to print them
all together at once, or better if there exists a program that can convert
these html files to pdf, postscript or a more structured format (in
sequential page order)?

Best Regards
John

---

From: Daniel Winkelmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:26:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

> these html files to pdf, postscript or a more structured format (in

Have a look at : http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/

Hope that helps.

	Daniel Winkelmann

+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Daniel Winkelmann                                                |
| AG Knapp, Institut fuer Kristallographie                         | 
| Freie Universitaet Berlin                Tel. : +49 30 838-53890 |
| Takustrasse 6                            Fax. : +49 30 838-53464 |
| D-14195 Berlin              Email : [email-masked] |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+