Subject: Second Circular of the 1st Medicinal Chemistry Workshop in Magna Graecia

From: 1st workshop in Magna Graecia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:50:24 +0100

Dear CCL Colleague,

the Organizing Committee is pleased to inform you about the second
circular of the "First Magna Græcia Medicinal Chemistry Workshop on New
Perspectives in Drug Research" 10-13 June 2001, Copanello (CZ) Italy.

The following renowned speakers have already confirmed their
partecipation to the Workshop: Prof. S. Hanessian, Prof. P.Goodford,
Prof. G. Richards, Prof. M. Karelson, Prof. R. S. Coleman and Prof.
J.Briggs. 

The main topics of the Workshop are organized in specific sessions names
as follows:
New Methodologies in Drug Design
Molecular Modeling and Drug Research
Drug Development of NOS inhibitors
Receptor-targeted Drug Design
Anticancer Agents
Antiviral Agents

A Poster Session and two Free communications Sessions will be organized
during the meeting as well as social activities. For further information
please visit our website http://www.unicz.it/ricerca/convegni/ or e-mail
to mailto:[email-masked]

If you are interested to submit an abstract or to subscribe to the
Workshop, please remember the following important dates:

Abstract submission Thursday, February 28, 2001
Standard Registration Saturday, March 31, 2001
Accommodation Saturday March 31, 2001

Looking forward for your application. 

Best regards

The Organizing Commitee
"Insieme per la Ricerca"