Subject: I upload electrochemistry software polar34.zip and polar34a.zip to ccl.net

From: "DrHuang.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:40:11 +1000

Polar 4.3 for Windows: Electrochemical simulation and data analysis

  DrHuang Pty Ltd
124 Eastern Avenue, Kingsford, Sydney, NSW 2032, Australia
Phone: 61 2 96620516, 0413 008 019
Fax: 61 2 93138266
mailto:[email-masked], [email-masked]
www.electrochem.net
www.DrHuang.com
www.electroanal.com

 It analytically and digitally simulates virtually any mechanism
voltammograms (polarograms) at 8 electrode geometries (planar, spherical,
semi-
spherical, cylindrical, semi-cylindrical, microdisc, thin film, and rotating
electrodes) in over 5 techniques (linear sweep and CV, DC, normal pulse,
differential pulse, and square wave voltammetries). It also simulates
effects
of charge current, resistance, noise, electrolyte, stripping time, stripping
potential, pH, etc. User can type in his mechanism.

 It analyses any ASCII x-y data for detecting peak location, peak
value, semi-derivative, derivative, intergral, semi-intergral, curve
fitting,
and separating overlapped peaks.

 It shows a tip when the user put mouse cursor over a lable. It can
separate overlapped voltammograms into individuals, and extract real peaks
> from voltammogram with noise and baseline. Users can compare by the
theoretical peak values, analytically and digitally simulation, and choose
to extract which kinetic pararmeters. Its data can be imported into other
program (e.g. MS Excel).

 It has been successfully applied to fit experimental
polarograms (voltammograms) of In(III), Cd(II), Pb(II), Tl(I), Cr(III).
Zn(II), and binuclear copper complex in aqueous and non-aqueous media
at mercury, solid metal and non-metal electrodes (specifically the
dropping mercury, hanging mercury drop, gold, platinum and glassy
carbon electrodes) by various electrochemical techniques (differential
pulse, square wave, and pseudo-derivative normal pulse polarographies).

 It is available from the author or download from my Web site.

polar43.zip is 1589KB, including VB6 runtime dll and ocx and setup.
polar43a.zip is 146 KB, without VB runtime dll and ocx and setup.

New features:
1. effect of any electron number.
2. pH effect.
3. new reaction, e.g. 2A+2H+4e=3B
and more.

Users of versions 4.1+ may get free upgrade.

***********************************************************
* Dr Weiguang Huang,    BS, MS, PhD, MACS      *
* 124 Eastern Ave, Kingsford, Sydney, NSW 2032, Australia *
* Phone: 02 96620516, 0413 008 019, 0425212734, 0283002734*
* email: [email-masked], [email-masked]      *
* http://www.DrHuang.com, www.DoctorHuang.com    *
* SymbMath For Java - online math     *
***********************************************************

---

From: "DrHuang.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:56:25 +1000

Files names on Subject should be polar43.zip and polar43a.zip, instead of
polar34.zip and polar34a.zip. Sorry.

----- Original Message -----
From: "DrHuang.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 2:40 PM
Subject: I upload electrochemistry software polar34.zip and polar34a.zip to
ccl.net

  DrHuang Pty Ltd

New features: