Subject: 01.08.17-19 Biophysics/Biochemistry Conference & Summer School (fwd)

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:50:46 -0500 (EST)

Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:04:22 +0200 (EET)
From: Mikko Karttunen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Biophysics/Biochemistry Conference & Summer School 

Hello,

Maybe the following Conference + Summer School would be of interest for
the readers of the CCL web site. 

With Best Regards,
                    Mikko Karttunen
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikko Karttunen (PhD), Lab. of Computational Engineering & Research 
Centre for Computational Science and Engineering, Helsinki 
University of Technology, P.O.Box 9400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
www.lce.hut.fi/~karttune/     Email:   [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

     ----------------------------------------------------------------
       Conference: "Physics meets biology: From biomembranes 
                    to cationic liposomes", Helsinki/Espoo
                    Aug. 17-19, 2001

       Summer School: "Physics of Biomembranes & Complexation"
                       Helsinki/Espoo, Aug. 15-16, 2001

       Web:     http://www.lce.hut.fi/research/polymer/BioPhys2001/

       Email:   [email-masked]
     ----------------------------------------------------------------