Subject: MSE_PROP release 1.0

From: "Dr. Sudhir A. Kulkarni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 10:02:42 +0530

Announcement of release 1.0 of MSE_PROP

MSE_PROP is a program for analysis of wavefunction (obtained from
Gaussian 94/98, GAMESS or other ab-initio programs) that allows
* Calculation of properties over a 3D grid & vdW surface for
    - Electron density, Laplacian of Electron density, Electrostatic
      potential, Electric field
* Locating the Critcal points of
    - Electron density, Electrostatic potential(manual and automated
      option) including MEP minima
* Calculation of useful electrostatic descriptors for QSAR/QSPR
* Calculating electrostatic potential using atomic charges
* Allows visualization of Scalar fields (with user friendly GUI)
    - Pixel plots, Contours, Iso-surfaces, Texturing of vdW surface
      or user defined surface by scalar field of choice
    - Visualization of vibrational modes (if frequency analysis is
available)
    - Storing graphical output as VRML scene graph
Minimum System Requirements:
    -Pentium x,Windows 95/98/NT,32 MB RAM,2 MB SVGA VideoCard
Interested?  Download the demo version (with tutorial)  from:
 http://www.mahindrabt.com/mse_prop.htm