Subject: Graphics Card for PC Linux

From: "Yongxing Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:45:54 -0500

Dear Sir,

I want ask your opinion about what's your best choice of a high end graphics
video card for a PC running linux.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Yonxing Liu

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:09:46 -0600

Dear CCLers !

Thanks all you guys that helped me to solve the NAN problem on linux.

Well, it is a really simple problem, all I had to do is to update my kernel,
but there were a little caveats, since I have a SCSI disk i was never able to
create the initrd file for any Kernel compiled or rpm-ed because of an
incompatibility with SCSI or a lack of support (I don't know), so I switch to
RH70 completly for I was not supposed to manual install anything from the
Installation disk, and that made my life EASIER !

I'm running G98 and NWchem perfectly, I haven't tested GAMESS but i suppose it
will work fine too :-)

Well, I have another question, if anybody is really reading this mail:

I'm trying to run NWChem in parallel, but I have a problem with rsh, it always
send a message like this:

garaged: Connection refused
2: interrupt(1)

I think this is a rsh problem, but i don't have any clue on how to correct,
would it be a problem with  tcpd??

Thank you all, you help is invaluable
Max