Subject: PC Rack and Queuing System

From: Paul Fleurat-Lessard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:56:37 +0100

Hi All,

	We are using a bunch of PC (PIII) for computational chemistry research (using
mainly Gaussian, Molpro, Molcas and Gamess). We are going to buy a 10 PIII
rack. For now, we use NQS (Generic Network
Queuing System) to dispatch and control jobs over our processors. However as
we have physically different
PC, it is difficult to prevent a same user from using all the processors...
(you can easily do that
on ONE PC).
	So, I was wondering : what are you using ? 

	I will summarize the answers.

	Thanks in advance,
	Best regards,
	Paul.
 
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fleurat-Lessard Paul                        | [email-masked]   
Laboratoire de Physico Chimie Moleculaire,  | Phone: (33)(0)5 56 84 63 09
Universite Bordeaux I, 33400 Talence, FRANCE| Fax : (33)(0) 5 56 84 66 45
_________________________________________________________________________