Subject: error message question

From: Huajun Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:07:24 -0600

Hi,

I would like to ask if any one have had this kind of error
message before and what it means. I was running a freqency
calculation with Gussian 98, A.6 version.  It is 31 atoms (2
metal, C, N, O, H and S) and 272 basis functions.  Although it
is high spin, the calculation reached the SCF convergency and
give spin conatmination ok. The following is the error message I
got:

----
 Leave Link 1110 at Thu Mar 22 04:22:25 2001, MaxMem=    6291456
cpu:   29102.6
 (Enter /usr/local/g98/l1002.exe)
 Minotr:  UHF wavefunction.
          Direct CPHF calculation.
          Solving linear equations simultaneously.
          Requested convergence is 1.0D-08 RMS, and 1.0D-07
maximum.
          Secondary convergence is 1.0D-12 RMS, and 1.0D-12
maximum.
          Differentiating once with respect to electric field.
                with respect to dipole field.
          Differentiating once with respect to nuclear
coordinates.
          NewPWx=T KeepS1=F KeepF1=F KeepIn=F MapXYZ=F.
          MDV=  6291456
          Using IRadAn=       2.
 Error #1 in AlGdDF.
 Error termination via Lnk1e in /usr/local/g98/l1002.exe.
 Job cpu time:  0 days 14 hours 20 minutes 59.7 seconds.
 File lengths (MBytes):  RWF=  135 Int=    0 D2E=    0 Chk=    2
Scr=    1
----

Any suggestions will be high appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Huajun