Subject: Photonics West 2002 Call for Papers

From: "Thoms, Travis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:05:04 -0700

To all CCL members:	
	This is a note inviting you to participate a the Photonics West 2002
Symposium's conference on Integrated Optics VI: Devices, Materials, and
Technologies this coming January, in San Jose, California.   While this may
not seem to deal directly with molecular modeling, there is interest in
presentations concerning modeling as it applies to light emitting device
development (as well as any research in application of this theory that you
may have).

This international symposium gives you the chance to show your research in
the field of light emitting devices, materials and integrated optics to
scientists and industry leaders from around the world.

If you have any interest or any questions that you would like to ask, please
let me know, or see our websites:
http://spie.org/Conferences/Calls/02/pw/

Call for Papers:
http://spie.org/Conferences/Calls/02/pw/confs/OE01.html

I hope to hear from you soon.

Travis Thoms
Research Associate
Canon R&D Center Americas. inc.
Telephone: 1-408-468-2864
Facsimile:1-408-468-2810
[email-masked]