Subject: Computer-Aided Chemistry Seminar (Chicago area)

From: David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:33:40 -0700

Prediction of Physical, Chemical, and Biological
    Properties with Computer Aided Chemistry.
   (includes QSAR/QSPR and Reaction Modeling)

     Thursday, April 19, 2001, 10:00am - 11:30am
     Marriott Suites, 6155 N. River Road,
     Rosemont, IL 60018 (Chicago area)

ABSTRACT: The prediction of biological, chemical and physical properties 
such as reaction rates, UV-Visible & IR spectra, water solubility, vapor 
pressure, polymer properties, carcinogenicity, environmental fate, etc. 
will be illustrated with CAChe, an easy-to-use computer aided chemistry 
package for the experimental chemist that runs on a desktop PC. 
Pharmacophore design, prediction of reaction pathways, thermodynamics and 
kinetics will also be discussed as well as quantitative structure-property 
relationships (QSPR & QSAR).

Please contact Heidi at [email-masked] or
(503) 746-3603 to register, or if you would like to be
notified of future CAChe seminars in your area. These
free seminars are sponsored by Fujitsu.

-----------------------------------------------------------
David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
CAChe Group, Fujitsu: www.cachesoftware.com
-----------------------------------------------------------