Subject: Call for papers: Information Challenges in the Combichem/HTS Era

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:51:42 -0500

INFORMATION CHALLENGES IN THE COMBICHEM/HTS ERA

At Fall ACS meeting in Chicago (August 26-30, 2001)

Sponsored by the Chemical Information Division (CINF)
Co-sponsored by Division of Medicinal Chemistry (MEDI)
and Computers in Chemistry (COMP)

The symposium will be on the informatics challenges faced with the flux of 
data generated through the combinatorial chemistry and high-throughout 
screening activities.  Papers involving the existing solutions to the 
problem, as well as future consideration will be presented.  If you have an 
opinion on this topic or solution ideas, analysis, etc. feel free to submit 
an abstract.

Please use the OASys to submit your abstract. You can access the CINF 
symposia at OASys via http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm. The deadline for 
submitting abstracts is April 30th.

---
Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Director,  Lead Identification & Optimization
Molecular Simulations Inc.   (858) 799-5341
[email-masked]        http://www.msi.com