Subject: Fall ACS Call for Papers

From: Abby Parrill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:12:23 -0500

Hello CCL-ers,

There are still speaking slots available in the COMP division-sponsored
symposium "Modeling Ligand Interactions with Membrane Proteins" to be
held at the Chicago National ACS meeting, with an abstract deadline of
4/15/01.  I would like to encourage those of you modeling ligands for
membrane proteins by a variety of methods to submit abstracts for this
symposium.  Methods of interest include not only the development of
membrane protein models and the subsequent modeling of their
interactions with ligands, but also indirect methods to probe ligand
interactions with membrane proteins (including QSAR and CoMFA).

Regards,
Abby

_____________________________________________

Abby L. Parrill                 (901)678-2638
Assistant Professor             (901)678-3447
Department of Chemistry
University of Memphis
Memphis, TN  38152       [email-masked]

Computational Research on Materials Institute
at The University of Memphis (CROMIUM)
_____________________________________________