Subject: CCL: Calculating the Vertex Symbols

From: "Martin D. Foster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:51:46 +0100 (BST)

Dear CCL'ers,

could anyone point me to a piece of code that calculates the vertex
symbols of a crystal structure?

TIA

cheers, martin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin D. Foster       
Royal Institution of Great Britain       	Phone: +44 (0)207-409-2992
Registered Charity Number 227938		Fax:   +44 (0)207-629-3569
Davy Faraday Research Laboratory		email: [email-masked]
21 Albemarle Street
LONDON W1S 4BS, UK
__________________________________________________________________________

**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com
**********************************************************************