Subject: Critical T scores

From: David Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 16:51:57 +0200

Does anyone know where I can get a table of critical student's 
t-scores in electronic format?

Thanks

Dave

-- 

________________________________________________________________

David Turner                                             Synt:em
Senior Modeling Scientist              Parc Scientifique G.Besse
Computational Drug Discovery                         30000 Nimes
email: [email-masked]                                 France

Tel: 				       
Switchboard: +33 (0)4 66 04 86 66      Fax: +33 (0)4 66 04 86 67
Direct Line: +33 (0)4 66 04 22 85
________________________________________________________________

          Discover New Drugs, Discover Synt:em
                 http://www.syntem.com
________________________________________________________________

---

From: Rick Venable <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 15:06:22 -0400

> t-scores in electronic format?

I have a set of Fortran routines which can do both the F test (for the
equivalence of 2 variances) and the T test (equivalence of 2 means).

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Rick Venable
FDA/CBER/OVRR Biophysics Lab
1401 Rockville Pike    HFM-419
Rockville, MD  20852-1448  U.S.A.
(301) 496-1905   [email-masked]
ALT email:  [email-masked]
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=