Subject: Speakers/program for drug design theme of IUPAC World Chemistry Congress

From: "Dr. Dave Winkler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:06:17 +1000

The IUPAc World Chemistry Congress is only a month away.  The Congress will
be held in Brisbane, Australia 1-6 July 2001.  The web site is
http://www.ccm.com.au/wcc.  There is a great lineup of international
speakers which can be viewed at the AIMECS web site
http://www.aimecs.org/timetable.html.

I hope to see many of you at this meeting, especially those international
visitors who caught a glimpse of Australia during the Olympics and have
been looking for a reason to visit.

Cheers,

Dave

Dr. David A. Winkler                    Email: [email-masked]
Senior Principal Research Scientist     Voice: 61-3-9545-2477
CSIRO Molecular Science			Fax:   61-3-9545-2446
Private Bag 10,Clayton South MDC 3169   http://www.csiro.au
Australia 	        		http://www.molsci.csiro.au

For the World Chemical Congress in Brisbane, July 2001 check the details at
http://www.ccm.com.au/wcc