Subject: g98 compilation error

From: Dave Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:37:11 +1000 (EST)

I'm trying to compile g98 revision a7 on a dec alpha running tru64 unix
OS. The following error is noted:

/usr/lib/libUfor.a(for_u_getcwd.o): getcwd_: multiply defined
/usr/lib/libUfor.a(etime_.o): etime_: multiply defined
/usr/lib/libUfor.a(loc_.o): loc_: multiply defined
/usr/lib/libUfor.a(time_.o): time_: multiply defined
/usr/lib/libUfor.a(hostnm_.o): hostnm_: multiply defined
Warning: Unresolved:
MAIN__
fort: Severe: Failed while trying to link.

It appears to be a library error, but I have merely copied the libraries
> from another dec alpha with identical OS.

Any help gratefully accepted.

cheers
dave
___________________________________________________________
David Wilson		        University of Newcastle, AUS

[email-masked]
http://quantum.newcastle.edu.au/david