Subject: CCL: Superconducting phase transitions

From: "Artem R. Oganov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:55:13 +0100

Dear all,

I would appreciate if you could give me any references to papers or books
which would explain why the superconducting phase transitions are always
second order. I'd also like to see any experimental papers confirming this
conclusion (e.g., by showing the variation of the X-ray diffraction peak
intensities). I'll summarise on request. Thanks a lot. Cheers,

Artem

-----------------------------------------------------
Artem R. Oganov
Department of Geological Sciences
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

tel: +44 (020)-7679-3344
fax: +44 (020)-7387-1612
email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
http://slamdunk.geol.ucl.ac.uk/~artem
---------------------------------------------------