Subject: AmberFFC version 1.2

From: Francois Dupradeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 13:44:19 -0700

Dear All,

I am pleased to announce the release of AmberFFC version 1.2.

In its original version, AmberFFC was designed to convert six AMBER
force fields (Amber 91, Amber 91X, Amber 94, Amber 96, Amber 98 and
Amber 99) freely available in the public domain (Kollman's group,
http://www.amber.ucsf.edu), for use with the Molecular Simulations Inc.
(MSI, renamed into Accelrys Inc., San Diego, http://www.accelrys.com/)
Discover molecular mechanics modules. With its new release (version
1.2), AmberFFC also converts three GLYCAM force fields developed by
Woods et al. (http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu) for the MSI/Accelrys software.

AmberFFC is free for the academic users after signing a license.
See http://www.u-picardie.fr/UPIC/UPJV/recherche/labos/bpd/AmberFFC.htm

Best regards
Francois

--
F.-Y. Dupradeau
http://www.u-picardie.fr/UPIC/UPJV/recherche/labos/bpd/fyd.htm