Subject: 3-Aircraft FIre Protection/Mishap Investigation Course

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:47:08 EDT

Dear Colleague:
The 11th annual international offering of the course, "AIRCRAFT FIRE 
PROTECTION/MISHAP INVESTIGATION" will be on 5-9 November 2001 in Dayton, 
Ohio.  286 students from 14 different countries representing over ninety 
different organizations have successfully completed the course.

    The course is continuously updated based upon technology advancements, 
new lessons learned and feedback received from previous course participants. 
The course is  the "Premier" offering available for training of personnel in 
this unique area of endeavor.

    The core lectures, Bob Clodfelter and Ben Botteri, provide unique 
qualifications for this course based on their extensive and comprehensive 
backgrounds in the aircraft fire protection area. Their direct experience 
while employed by the United States Air Force and in their more recent 
endeavors embodying technical analysis, applied research, advanced 
development and management responsibilities concerning all aspects of 
aircraft fire safety and combat survivability enhancement, plus direct 
participation in numerous safety of flight reviews and both military and 
commercial aircraft mishap investigations. The core lecturers will be 
supported by Dr. Thor Eklund (FAA retired) and Mr. Harvey Dorney (USAF Chief 
of System Safety), both also have many years of related aircraft fire 
prevention and protection experience. 

    Mr. Botteri has stated his intentions to retire following this course. 
This maybe the last opportunely to learn from this worldwide renown pioneer 
in the aircraft fire protection area.

 If interested go to:
                                  members.aol.com/afp1fire/www.htm

             Or Click Here>>> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/afp1fire/www.htm">Aircraft Fire Protection/Mishap Investigation</A>