Subject: Schakal .sak files

From: Christian Rummey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:34:07 +0200

hi all,

Sorry people, I am quit sure this has been here before, but for some
reason I can't search the archive currently...

I need to convert schakal .sak files to something i can read with e.g.
molden or any other free software. It seems Schakal itself isn't able to
produce .xyz files.

Babel (v1.6) seems to be able to read (and convert?) "Schakal-Files",
unfortunately I only get a segmentation fault on all Versions (linux,
IRIX) I tried.

any help is very much aprecciated !!

thanks,
c.

-- 
Christian Rummey, Dipl. Chem.
Institut fuer Organische Chemie, Universitaet Wuerzburg
mailto:[email-masked]
registered linux user #92917