Subject: Forthcoming Seminar Series/ Materials Studio 2.0

From: Phil Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 15:05:51 +0100

Dear CCL list members

I would like to draw your attention to a forthcoming worldwide seminar 
series organized by Accelrys, on the subject of Predictive Atomistic 
Simulations of Reaction Mechanisms, Surfaces and Materials Properties.

The theme of the seminars will be that developments in simulation software, 
coupled with exponential improvements in the performance of computer 
hardware, are enabling cost-effective and efficient computer experiments to 
improve the effectiveness of the R&D process.

The seminars will take place in locations in the US, Europe and Japan, and 
are being run to coincide with the imminent release of Materials Studio 
2.0. This release sees  implementation of the QM codes, DMol3 and CASTEP on 
the PC for the first time, and includes improved transition state search 
methodologies, as well as advances in other modeling and visualization 
capabilities.

For further information about the seminar series, including agendas, 
locations and lists of invited speakers, please visit:

http://www.accelrys.com/seminars/mstudio2/

For further information about Materials Studio, please visit:

http://www.accelrys.com/mstudio/

Sincerely

Phil Hastings

******************************************
Dr Phil Hastings
Senior Product Manager, Materials Studio
Accelrys

Website: http://www.accelrys.com

MSI, GCG, Oxford Molecular, and Synopsys are now ACCELRYS
******************************************