Subject: NanotechNews.com, a website delivering news.

From: Jonathan Després <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 23:54:29 -0400

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note, you can read ALOT of news on nanotechnology here:

http://www.nanotechnews.com

It's very good, we post news on nanotech in mass, 3 or 4 news per day, which
is big. Our competitors don't surpass us.

It's all free, so enjoy and learn!

--Jon

---

From: Demetrio Antonio da Silva Filho <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:07:26 -0700

Dear CCL'ers,

I want to find  software that can be used in molecular dynamic simulations 
of organic molecules and polymers containing aromatic groups.

It would be really nice if this software lets me introduce the developments 
that several
groups are doing on that field.   For example, I have an article in my 
hands by Smith et al (G. D. Smith and R. L. Jaffe, J. Phys. Chem. 1996, 
100, 9629-9630) where I find  force field parameters for Benzene and I 
would like to
have the possibility to introduce those parameters in such a software in 
order to simulate a benzene crystal.

Thanks for your help and I will sumarize the answers.

Demetrio Filho