Subject: Molecular Descriptors and Electrostatics Software

From: "Dr. David N. Haney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 101 10:17:39 -0700 (PDT)

eduSoft, LC Announces New Bioinformatic Software:

### MolconnZ TOOLKIT###

MolconnZ will be available in a Developers TOOLKIT.  This means that MolconnZ's
advanced methods for calculating molecular descriptors can be incorporated into
your in-house tools, or into tools that you provide to others.  Researchers
have found MolconnZ's ability to rapidly generate over 300 descriptors
invaluable for evaluating their databases of existing compounds as well as
their databases of potential new compounds.  Use of the MolconnZ molecular
descriptors along with database tools, statistical and component analysis
provides valuable methods for Bioinformatic Similarity Analysis.

### ZAP ###

ZAP is the most rapid and accurate electrostatic calculation program from
OpenEye Software, and is provided with an interface to Sybyl by eduSoft.
Additional QSAR capabilities for Bioinformatic analysis include surface/volume
descriptors, 3D QSAR electrostatic decriptors and binding energies.

MolconnZ is also provided by eduSoft with an interface to Sybyl.  eduSoft also
offers HINT (hydrophobicity) and HASL (3D QSAR model), please visit our
website http://www.edusoft-lc.com.  Software is available for free trial.

VISIT eduSoft and OpenEye Software at the ACS: Aug. 27-29 Booth #265!

-- 
#########              David N. Haney, Ph.D.                 #########
#  Haney Associates                            Phone - 858-483-1197  #
#  5455 Westknoll Dr.                            FAX - 858-483-1046  #
#  La Jolla, CA 92037                       Email - [email-masked]  #
#################                                #####################