Subject: RE: GROMACS simulation trajectories

From: "Leif Laaksonen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:37:13 +0300

Hi,

gOpenMol can work with the GROMACS trajectories.

http://www.csc.fi/~laaksone/gopenmol/

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Sergio Manzetti
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 8:50 AM
To: Chemistry Discussion G
Subject: CCL:GROMACS simulation trajectories

Hi all, I would like to know if anyone knows about any programs that can
work with the trajectories outputted from GROMACS, and visualize and
maybe even export them to AVS file formats.

Cheers

Sergio

________________________________________________________________________
____
___________________________

Sergio Manzetti
Research Scholar
Centre of Molecular Biotechnology/ Supercomputer Facility Queensland
University of Technology 2 George St. BRISBANE 4000 QLD AUSTRALIA
email: [email-masked]
Tlf: +61 7 3864 1434
www:  http://www.life.sci.qut.edu.au/html/research/cmgenetics.html
www2: http://www.its.qut.edu.au/hpc/

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To
Admins [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
[email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher:
gopher.ccl.net 70
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan:
[email-masked]