Subject: CCL: QSAR Mailing List

From: "David Livingstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:02:10 +0100

Hi,

A couple of people have asked me how to register for this list so I thought I 
should post some information.  I had forgotten how to do it, of course, so I 
went to the website (www.ndsu.nodak.edu/qsar_soc/) where it is very 
difficult to find !

It is being moved but at the moment it is somewhere under "About".  I also 
posted the wrong address for the mailing list, due to the change in name of 
MSI to Accelerys.  The list address is now [email-masked], 
although I expect things would be re-directed from msi.com.

Hope this is useful.

		Dave.
------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Delamere House, 1 Royal Crescent,
                       Sandown. Isle of Wight UK PO36 8LZ 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1983 401793 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------