Subject: CCl: Correction to QSAR List address

From: "David Livingstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 19:20:04 +0100

Hi,

Sorry, my typing finger slipped.  The correct address for the QSAR mailing 
list is [email-masked], not "accelerys".  Gary Strahan asked if 
the list was just for users of Accelrys software and the answer is no.  
Accelrys have kindly offered to host this list for us and, yes, there is an 
archive which just started this year.

In fact I have just had an e-mail telling me that the QSAR and Modelling 
society have a new updated website at www.qsar.org so, please go there 
and have a look.

Cheers,

		Dave.
------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Delamere House, 1 Royal Crescent,
                       Sandown. Isle of Wight UK PO36 8LZ 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1983 401793 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------