Subject: Tragedy...

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:00:37 -0400 (EDT)

Dear CCL,

Several people decided to send messages to CCL about recent tragedy. These
were automatically stopped by the filters. I am weary to resend these messages
though it is a hard decision. I myself would like to shout about it and ask and
ask again: Why? I would like to say how sorry I am to all of those who mourn...

There is no way	that anyone will gain from it... I wish those who cheer would
understand this. Whatever happens afterwards will make things worse for all
calm and peaceful people. The only feeling I have is the feeling of
helplessness. I know that rage is not an answer since it only fuels rage.
I also do not want to be safe at the price of being locked in a cell and
watched 24 hours a day. And beside, the evil will find new ways as it always
does. But how can you fight evil with good... What is Justice? Let me stop at
this and while many of you can write about it better, and with more insight,
please, do not... The "talkers"	 and politicians will do it for us...

Jan

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/