Subject: Re: CCL:protein interfaces

From: [email-masked] (Felipe Pineda)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:07:23 +0000

hi Pedro!

try http://www.umass.edu/microbio/chime/find-ncb/

hope it helps

best regards

felipe

On Sep 26, 10:01am, Pedro A Reche Gallardo wrote:
> Subject: CCL:protein interfaces
> Hi All, I am looking for a program that will take a pdb file of protein
> complex and identify and  list the  residue atoms of the interface that
> interacts together with type of interaction (salt bridge, h-bonds,
> vdw).  Any idea if that program exists? Comments and/or suggestions for
> doing  this thing using any  free software will also be welcomed.
> regards,
>
> Pedro
> ***************************************************************************
> PEDRO a. RECHE gallardo, pHD            TL: 617 632
> 3824
> Scientist, Mol.Immnunol.Foundation,     FX: 617 632 3351
> Dana-Farber Cancer Institute,           EM:
> [email-masked]
> Harvard Medical School,                 EM:
> [email-masked]
> 44 Binney Street, D610C,                URL:
> http://www.reche.org
> Boston, MA 02115
> ***************************************************************************
>
>
>
>
>
> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>-- End of excerpt from Pedro A Reche Gallardo

-- 
**********************************************************************
* Felipe Pineda,PhD                                                  *
* Institut fuer Molekulare Biotechnologie                            *
* AG Theoretische Biophysik                                          *
* Beutenbergstrasse 11, Jena                Vox: +49-3641-65-6491    *
* Postfach 100 813, D-07708 Jena, Germany   Fax:            -6495    *
*                  web:  www.imb-jena.de/~pineda                     *
**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************
* DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is *      
* my personal opinion, not an official statement of my employer      *      
**********************************************************************

---

From: Gao Ying <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:26:15 +0800 (CST)

Dear Dr. Pedro A Reche Gallardo,

Our lab have developed a method to analyse protein-protein interface.
You can download it from our ftp server 
mdl.ipc.pku.edu.cn/pub/software/PP_SITE .
Though this program won't fit all your need, you can try it to get
something useful. It is a free software just need you fill in a 
register form.

Hope this will be helpful!

Gao Ying

Molecular Design Lab
Institute of Physical Chemistry
Peking University
Beijing, P.R. China