Subject: parallel g98 on AMD?

From: Gerardo Andres Cisneros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:23:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

I've managed to compile and run g98 on an AMD platform using the blas
libraries for intel (recomended by gaussian).  However this machine is
dual processor but every time I try to run the same job in parallel I get
the following error message:

%g98 tim0_2pAMD
shmget failed.: Invalid argument

I have no problem running this job using a single processor.

I haven't installed Linda on this machine but since it's dual processor I
don't see the need for it, or should I?.

Thanks in advance,

Andres

--
G. Andres Cisneros
Department of Chemistry 
Duke University
[email-masked]