Subject: electrostatic isosurface with rasmol

From: David Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:30:27 -0400

Dear CCLer's,

I've heard tell of people using rasmol to generate electrostatic
isosurfaces.  But there is no module in rasmol to do this.  Is there an
upgrade or an independent module you can put in rasoml to accomplish
this?  Thanks for all comments.

David Smith

---

From: Xavier Girones Torrent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:38:28 +0200

Dear CCLer's,

    I am turning mad finding the title of the following reference:

Hirshfeld, FL Rzotkiewicz, S Molecular Physics, 1974, Vol. 27, page 1319.
   where the first definition of 'promolecule model' was done.

    Could someone please help me? Also, if the last page is available it would
be quite useful in order to quote it in ACS reference style. I would also like
to ask for a copy outside my university and I need the full reference.

    Thank you in advance for your help and time,

Xavier Gironés
Institute of Computational Chemistry
University of Girona
Girona, Spain

David Smith wrote:

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]