Subject: Re: CCL:Call for announcements (fwd)

From: Ante Graovac <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:25:10 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear colleague,

I hope our MCC 2002 meting should be of some interest to comp. physicists
& comp. chemists, and please, find below the data on that
meeting,

with kind regards,

sincerely,

Ante Graovac,
Director of the MCC 2002.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> o Title of meeting 

MATH/CHEM/COMP 2002, The 17th Dubrovnik International Course & Conference
on the Interfaces among Mathematics, Chemistry & Computer Sciences

> o Venue

Inter-University Center, Dubrovnik, Croatia

> o Date

June 24-29, 2002

> o URL of web page giving full details of meeting

http://mcc.irb.hr

---

From: Max Valdez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:31:06 -0600

Hi CCL'rs

I'm a newbie to NAMD-VMD or anything related to molecular dynamics, reading the
user guide I could not find any tool to analyse velocities, energies or
anything else from the ouput files, since they are binary, i cannot find a way
to translate them to a xmgr or gnuplot format to read them. Is there anything
obious I'm not seeing?

Whis tool do the NAMD users use ?. I'm interested on free programs. I'm
learning gromacs too, and it does have that kind of tools, i think there must
be something for NAMD

Thanks in advance, I will sumarize if it worths for the newbies like me

Max