Subject: Re: CCL:GIF file with frequency animation

From: a3arzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:45:41 +0200

Hi Yubo,

There is some soft - known as video grabbers - which is capabele to
take the snapshots from your monitor, while vibratin animations play.

Better way  - in my mind - use gOpenmol. There is option to export
normal modes vibrations into MPEG, via making TGA files. Later you can
convert TGA to GIF files for each frame. Then you can bring all
frames together in any GIF animation sotware (there is sharaware as
well). That's all.

Good luck - I think it'll help you :-)
Arturas

---------------------------->
YF> Hi,

YF> Guassview and HyperChem can visualize vibrational modes calculated by
YF> G98, to my knowledge.  But, they can't export the animations to any
YF> format that common programs, such as Windows MediaPlayer, can load.  In
YF> fact, I want to create some animated GIF files for some frequencies.  I
YF> mean if I can capture 4 or 5 pictures from Guassview or HyperChem's
YF> animation, these GIF files can be created correctly.

YF> Any advice?  Thanks in advance

YF> Yubo
<---------------------------

Arturas