Subject: RFP NIH-NIAID-DAIT-02-16, Availability Announcement

From: Cynthia Cotter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:57:01 -0500

Ladies and Gentlemen:

You are hereby informed of the availability of Request for Proposal (RFP)
NIH-NIAID-DAIT-02-16, "Bioinformatics Integration Support Contract."  This
RFP has been released electronically and may be accessed by way of the NIAID
Contract Management Branch (CMB) Home Page - see below for access
instructions.

		NIAID/CMB Home Page (via the WWW):  Use
http://www.niaid.nih.gov/contract/ to access the NIAID/CMB Home Page.  Once
at the NIAID/CMB Home Page, click on the "Current RFPs" link and then click
on "RFP-NIH-NIAID-DAIT-02-16".

If you have any questions or difficulties obtaining the RFP, please contact
me by phone or email.

Cyndie Cotter
Contracting Officer
Contract Management Branch
National Institute of Allergy and
 Infectious Diseases, NIH
6700-B Rockledge Drive
MSC 7612, Room 2109
TEL:  301-402-0641
FAX:  301-402-0972
EMAIL:  [email-masked]

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/contract/archive/RFP02-16.pdf
Cyndie