Subject: Molecular Modeling Course

From: Hanoch Senderowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:59:26 +0200

Dear members of the Computational Chemistry List

I was recently asked to give an introductory workshop 
on molecular modeling with a particular emphasis on small 
molecules QSAR. The workshop is intended to combine theory 
with hands-on tutorials, using primarily Accelrys software 
(i.e., Cerius2). I would be grateful for any help in building 
this workshop in the form of course outlines, lecture notes, 
slides etc. Once completed, I'll be happy to send to this list
the workshop outline and slides. 

Regards,

Hanoch
-- 
========================================================
Hanoch Senderowitz 
Peptor Ltd., Kiriyat Weizmann, Rehovot 76326, Israel
e-mail: [email-masked]
phone : 972-8-938-7764
fax   : 972-8-940-7737
========================================================