Subject: Announce: Struc. Bio. Software DB updates

From: John Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:20:07 -0600

Dear CCL,
  We have added many software packages and a few categories
to the structural biology software database in the past few months.
We would like to invite you to try it out and provide feedback
if you have suggestions for new content, or general improvements.
The software that implements the DB is also freely available for
those that wish to create their own similar databases.
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/biosoftdb/

Thanks,
  John Stone
  [email-masked]  

-- 
NIH Resource for Macromolecular Modeling and Bioinformatics
Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
University of Illinois, 405 N. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL 61801
Email: [email-masked]                 Phone: 217-244-3349              
  WWW: http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/      Fax: 217-244-6078