Subject: Second Southern School on Computational Chemistry

From: "Yevgeniy Podolyan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:31:27 -0600

Dear Colleague:

Recently, you received an email with an invitation to participate in the
Second Southern School on Computational Chemistry, which will be held at the
Hampton Inn in beautiful Orange Beach, Alabama (next to Pensacola, FL) on
March 22 and 23, 2002 (Friday 2 p.m. - Saturday 10 p.m.).
If you have already registered and sent your abstract, thank you.  If not,
there is still time to do it.  BUT HURRY, the last day to submit an abstract
is February 1, 2002.

For more information and/or to register, please visit our web site at
http://ccmsi.jsums.edu/sscc

Sincerely,

Yevgeniy Podolyan
Department of Chemistry
Jackson State University
Jackson, MS 39217-0510
Tel: (601) 979-4114
Fax: (601) 979-7823
e-mail: [email-masked]
http://ccmsi.jsums.edu/podolyan