Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS: MOPAC User Group (MUG) Meeting, Orlando ACS

From: David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:24:43 -0800

CALL FOR PAPERS:
         MOPAC User Group (MUG) Meeting, Orlando ACS

You are invited to participate in the second Mopac Users Group (MUG) 
Meeting, scheduled for 1pm - 4pm on Sunday April 7, 2002, at the Sheraton 
Hotel (Florida Bay 2) in conjunction with the Spring ACS Meeting in 
Orlando, FL. The MUG meeting will include submitted presentations on 
chemistry and biochemistry applications of MOPAC (all versions) as well as 
a Q&A session with the author, Dr. J. J. P. Stewart. The full itinerary 
will be published on the web shortly. The meeting is sponsored by Fujitsu 
and attendance is free, but as space is limited please register by

Web: http://www.cachesoftware.com/mug/
Tel: Kim Hill at (1) 503 746 3602
Email: mailto:[email-masked].

Currently, there are speaker's slots still available (20 minutes including 
questions). Please submit your complete contact information, title and an 
abstract of between 100 and 200 words to [email-masked] by Feb 25, 
2002.

For more information please visit http://www.cachesoftware.com/mug/

David Gallagher <[email-masked]>