Subject: CCL:QSAR models for pathogens/microbes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:00:44 -0500

Hello, I had sent the message below some time ago to solicit some
information on the feasibility of developing models for health related
end-points from microbial contamination and haven't received any
responses. Does this mean that this is not possible? Any response will
be much appreciated. Thank you!
Chandrika

Hello,
>I would like to know if there has been any work done in terms of QSAR
>models for toxins released by pathogens/microbes. If there are any
>publications in this area, I would appreciate  references and also some
>feed back on the feasibility of this task.
>
>Thank you in advance for your time and attention.
>
>Chandrika

Chandrika J. Moudgal
National Center for Environmental Assessment, US EPA
26 W. Martin Luther King Dr., ML 117
Cincinnati, OH 45268
Phone: 513-569-7078
Fax: 513-569-7475
e-mail: [email-masked]