Subject: another autodock question

From: [email-masked] (Felipe Pineda)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:53:02 +0000

Dear CCLers:

i shall be very indebted to someone out there who could point me to some
references or any other resources about comparative studies on the performance
(accuracy/reliability, speed, degree of automation, etc.), or better
price/performance ratio, of mainstream ligand-protein docking programs like
autodock, dock, flexe/x, icm, especially concerning their application to
virtual screening of large compound libraries. I am aware of past and on-going
critical assessment experiments like CATFEE or CAPRI, but couldn't find any
concrete information about this topic in their web sites.

many thanks in advance, happy weekend and best regards

Felipe

-- 
Dr. Luis Felipe Pineda De Castro
EnTec GmbH
Structural Bioinformatics and Drug Design
Adolf-Reichwein-Str. 20        Phone:  +49-3641-65-6492
D-07745 Jena,                  Fax:    +49-3641-65-8436
GERMANY 
e-Mail: [email-masked]
web   : http://www.entec-jena.de