Subject: Accelrys Customer Training with InsightII in Italy

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 09:02:23 -0800

Accelrys Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at CICAIA, 
Universita` di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy.

On 9-10 April, the workshop "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with 
InsightII" will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular 
modeling techniques for life sciences applications in the InsightII 
graphical user environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to start molecular modeling.

On 11-12 April, the "CHARMm Workshop" will be offered.  This course 
provides an overview of the simulations engine CHARMm used for molecular 
mechanics and molecular dynamics calculations on biological systems. The 
course is designed to take the student through the basics of CHARMm, 
understanding the data flow and command language, and providing some 
practical examples.  Force fields used in CHARMm will also be 
discussed.  Attendees should possess knowledge of basic UNIX commands and a 
basic understanding of molecular modeling.  Some experience with InsightII 
is recommended.

Fees for each 2-day course are EUR1120 commercial, EUR560 government, and 
EUR450 academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% 
discount for the second course.

Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/registration.php.  Further 
detailed information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can 
be found at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey Nauss
+1-858-799-5555

Andrew English
+1-781-359-1260
--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD			Phone: (858) 799-5555
Manager, US Training 			Fax: (858) 799-5100
Accelrys Inc.				E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.accelrys.com/training/
San Diego, CA 92121-3752