Subject: Extension of deadline for submittal of abstracts for the 6th ICCS

From: "Wagener, M. (Markus)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:13:09 +0100

The following message has been sent to several relevant listservers, please
excuse any duplication.

The Organizing Committee of the Sixth International Conference on Chemical
Structures to be held on June 2 - 6, 2002, in Noordwijkjerhout, The
Netherlands, has decided to extend the deadline for the submittal of
abstracts for oral and poster presentations to February 15, 2002. The
extension will give scientists who might have missed the original deadline
another chance to participate in this important triannual conference.  For
details about the conference and electronic submittal of abstracts please
check the conference's website at
http://www.chemweb.com/docs/6iccs/6iccs.html

Markus Wagener on behalf of

Guenter Grethe
Chair, 6th ICCS

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 Dr. Markus Wagener
 NV Organon
 MDI-CMC RK2330          phone: +31-412-661380
 P.O. Box 20             FAX:   +31-412-662539
 5340 BH Oss             Email: [email-masked]
 The Netherlands
-----------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This message, including attached files, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the use by the individual
and/or the entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination of, or copying of the information contained herein is
not allowed and may lead to irreparable harm and damage for which
you may be held liable. If you receive this message in error or if
it is intended for someone else please notify the sender by
returning this e-mail immediately and delete the message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------