Subject: G98: CASSCF and transition dipoles?

From: Leticia Gonzalez Herrero <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:14:27 +0100 (CET)

Dear CClers, 
Does any of you know how to compute transition dipole moments between the 
ground state and electronic excited states using CASSCF in Gaussian98??

CIS or TD-DFT procedures give these values in the output without any extra 
keyword, but i cannot find it for CASSCF, neither what keyword to add.

Of course I posted the question directly to G98, but still no answer...
Thank you very much in advance for your tips!

Yours, 
	Leticia
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
  Dr. Leticia Gonzalez          	    Tel: ()49 30 838 520 97
  Freie Universitaet Berlin                 Fax: ()49 30 838 547 92 
  Institut fuer Chemie                      Room: 35.17 
  Takustrasse 3                          [email-masked]         
  D-14195 Berlin        http://userpage.chemie.fu-berlin.de/~leti
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
	If you find a solution and become attached to it,
	the solution may become your next problem.