Subject: Re:Autodock

From: JOSE Drive <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:01:54 -0500

Dear CClers,

I am trying to compile autodock on an IBM PC compatable 
computer running Linux Mandrake 7.2. I seem to have 
problems compiling the makefile. I have changed the 
necessary parameters in the program for my computer 
configuration but find certain line numbers have problems. 
some have corrected this in some cases by including a return 
in the statement but others problems are not so easy. Has 
anybody else in the users group compiled autodock on a Pc 
running Linux and if successful which Linux operating system 
did you use.

Many Thanks

Claudius D'Silva
______________________________________________________
Free Email - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for £9.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=lycos_ef
Win a widescreen TV - http://sundayleague.lycos.co.uk