Subject: Emerging Technologies Prize

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Feb 2002 09:51:51 -0500

Dear Computational Chemists,

You are invited to submit an abstract for the 2002 Symposium on 
Emerging Computational Technologies at the American Chemical 
Society (ACS) National Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 
August 18-22, 2002.

A $1000 prize, kindly sponsored by Schrodinger, Inc., will be 
presented for the best talk at the symposium.

To apply for the competition, please e-mail a long (1000-word, 
text-only) abstract to me by March 18, 2002.  Talks must be 
original and not be repeats of talks at other ACS symposia.

The objective of this COMP symposium is to stimulate, reward, 
and publicize important methodological advances in 
computational chemistry.  The symposium is ideal for 
presenting your latest and best research on new techniques 
and software development.

Past winners of the annual $1000 prize:
2000	Dr. Amiram Goldblum, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
2001	Dr. Christopher Keefer, GlaxoSmithKline, North Carolina

More information is available at 
http://membership.acs.org/C/COMP/

Thanks, Don

Prof. Donald B. Boyd
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
E-mail [email-masked]