Subject: MGMS International Conference 2002 - Biomolecular Interactions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:40:25 +0000

Early Registration and Abstract Submission Deadline

Biomolecular Interactions
A Conference dedicated to Prof. Peter A. Kollman

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/enzyme/mgms/outline.html

Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society Annual International Conference
in conjunction with the British Biophysical Society
Wills Hall, University of Bristol, 3-5 April 2002

Early Registrations must be received by Monday March 4th. After this 
deadline, the registration fee will increase by 50 GBP. The final 
deadline for registration is Tuesday March 19th. 

Abstracts for oral or poster presentation should also be submitted by 
March 4th. 

Biomolecular Interactions - This conference will bring together leading
experts in modelling, theoretical, informatics and experimental 
approaches to the study of biomolecular interactions, from both 
academia and industry. The interactions of small ligands with 
biological macromolecules will be a particular focus. The conference 
will be dedicated to Prof. Peter A. Kollman, in recognition of his work
in the field, and his support of MGMS conferences. 

The MGMS particularly wishes to encourage the participation of younger 
researchers. A limited number of bursaries will be available, supported 
by Chemical Computing Group. The deadline for submission of abstracts is 
March 4th 2002. 

See the conference web pages for confirmed speakers and other details:
http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/enzyme/mgms/outline.html
---------------------------------------
[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through SilkyMail v1.1.2