Subject: QXP

From: Stewart Kirton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:13:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hello to all at ccl,

I am intrigued by the capabilities of QXP with regards to docking of small
molecules into a flexible active site. Could someone please tell me who I
would need to contact to find out more about the Flo99 software - and
whether or not there is an academic version available?

Also, comments on how you have found QXP to cope (particularly with
haem-containing proteins) would be gratefully received.

Many thanks and best wishes

Stewart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stewart Kirton				|e-mail: [email-masked]
Dept. Chemistry				|
University of Leicester			|
University Road				|
Leicester				|
LE1 7RH					|
Tel: (0116) 2523620			|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------