Subject: Call for papers - virtual High-Throughput Screening

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 11:30:19 -0800

VIRTUAL HIGH-THROUGHPUT SCREENING

At Fall ACS meeting in Boston (August 18-22, 2002)

Sponsored by the Chemical Information Division (CINF)
Co-sponsored by Division of Medicinal Chemistry (MEDI),
and Division of Computers in Chemistry (COMP)

As the combinatorial chemistry and high-throughput screening technologies 
settle down more or less as established technologies, the need for 
managing, analyzing, and mining very large amounts of data that is 
generated through these technologies is still an active problem.  Virtual 
high-throughput screening is one of the solutions that has been evolving: 
ability to screen large compound libraries or databases for active hits or 
leads.  We would like to invite you to contribute to this 
symposium.  Topics to be covered include informatics challenges, 
high-throughput docking and scoring, property-based screening, and others.

Please use the OASys to submit your abstract. You can access the CINF 
symposia at OASys via http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm. The deadline for 
submitting abstracts is April 19th.

---
Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Sr. Director,  Lead Identification & Optimization
Accelrys Inc.   (858) 799-5341
[email-masked]        http://www.accelrys.com