Subject: Invitation to be a speaker at the SSGRR 2002s Conference in L`Aquila near Rome, Italy (Jul 29 - Aug 4 2002.)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 22:29:45 +0100

Honorable Professor, 

I have been appointed to serve as the General Chair of the Summer 2002
edition of the SSGRR series of international conferences,
and I would like to extend a special invitation to you.

The SSGRR-2002S (Summer) conference on
"Infrastructure for e-Business, e-Education, e-Science, and e-Medicine"
takes place in SSGRR (Scuola Superiore G. Reiss Romoli), the delux 
congress and educational center of the Telecom Italia Group of companies.

This is in L'Aquila near Rome, Italy, from July 29
(Monday) at 5pm (start of the Grand Opening) till August 4 (Sunday) at
10am (departure of busses to the Rome airport Fiumicino and the
railway station Tiburtina).

Most of the past participants beleive that this was one of the most
interesting, most useful, and definitely THE most hospitable conference
they ever attended.

The SSGRR-2002S will be open by Jerome Friedman from MIT
(laureate of the NOBEL PRIZE) and Travor Gruen-Kennedy of Citrix
(listed by some sources, together with Bill Gates,
as one of the world's TOP-25 contributors to the
development of the Internet).

For details, see the WWW site of the conference
(www.ssgrr.it/en/ssgrr2002s/index.htm).
Among other things, this WWW site also includes the full-blown version
of the invitation letter-contract, with all relevant details
(www.ssgrr.it/en/ssgrr2002s/invitation.htm).

The soft deadline for you to decide if you are coming is March 25,
2002 (in the worst case you should respond before March 31st). By that 
date the place for you is unconditionally reserved. After 
that date, you will be accepted to the conference only if the existing 
240 places are not filled.

Before March 25, 2002, please send only the following: (a) TITLE,
(b) AUTHORS, (c) AFFILIATION, (d) ABSTRACT, and (e) STATEMENT THAT YOU
WILL COME 100% (answers like "maybe" will be treated as NO answer from
you). The full paper is due on May 31, 2002.

The early registration price for the 6-day stay at SSGRR is EURO1200
(if you represent an institution) or EURO1440 (if you come as an
individual). Coming without a paper costs you extra EURO600 or EURO720,
respectively. Deadline for the early registration is June 30, 2002.

If you come with an accompanying person, the early registration extra 
cost is EURO300, for 6 days of bed and breakfast, in an external hotel
(please note that the best external hotels are 4-star, and not nearly 
as comfortable as the accomodation in the SSGRR complex). The SSGRR 
complex includes only single-bed rooms, and therefore available only 
to those who come without an accompanying person.

If you have any questions, please check the WWW site of the conference 
and especially the part entitled FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions). If 
you still have questions or there is something that we can do for you,
please write to Organizing Committee 
at [email-masked] (preferred)
or if absolutely neccessary, to myself directly ([email-masked]).

Sincerely yours,

Professor V. M. Milutinovic,
General Chair of the SSGRR-2002S
(galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu/~vm/)

P.S. No matter if you will attend the SSGRR-2002S conference or not, 
please let us know if you like to be invited to the Winter edition 
of the year 2003 (SSGRR-2003W) to be held in the same place 
> from January 6, 2003 at 5pm till January 12, 2003 at 10am. 
Shall we reinvite you?

Of course, if you wish not to receive again information about 
the SSGRR conferences, please let us know, and we will remove 
your name from our list.

IMPORTANT DETAILS:

1. We invite participants from three groups:
	A: Researchers from the list of the most referenced scientists
	B: VIPs of succesfull high-tech companies
	C: Young talent (according to the criteria 
         of the Organizing Committee)
We try to maximaze the synergistic interraction among these 3 groups.

2. Your presentation is 25 minutes, plus 5 minutes for discussion 
and the change of speakers.

3. The author of the LAST paper in the session is the session chairman, 
so he/she is motivated to respect the timing.
The slots of the non-show-up papers are to be used for 
extra discussions. Moving of presentation slots is NOT permitted.

4. Timing of the session is given on the WWW site of the conference.

5. More information on the SSGRR center is given on the WWW site 
of the conference.

6. Transportation related information, 
on July 29 from Tiburtina station in Rome to SSGRR in L'Aquila, 
and on August 4 from L'Aquila to Tiburtina station and Fiumicino 
airport is given in the conference WWW site (pay attention to FAQ).

7. Details of the food schedule, social program, and all other 
relevant details are also given on the WWW site of the conference.