Subject: Re: CCL:Universities, Computational chemistry

From: Richard Wheatley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 09:11:53 +0100

The University of Nottingham, UK, has three and four year courses in
Chemistry with Computational Chemistry. 
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/chemistry/student-opportunities/undergraduate/co
mpchem.html 
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/chemistry/teaching/undergraduate/handbooks/compu
tational_chemistry/index.html
Best wishes,
Richard Wheatley.

At 06:58 PM 4/8/02 -0400, elewars wrote:
>2002 April 8
>
>Hello,
>
>If anyone knows approximately, or even has just a rough idea, how many
>universities in North America (or anywhere else, if you know) offer a
>course in computational chemistry, I would very much appreciate this
>information. Even an educated guess could be useful.
>
>Thank you.
>
>E. Lewars
>======================
>
>
>-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
>[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
>[email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
>[email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
>Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
>
>
>
>
>
>
Richard Wheatley, School of Chemistry, University of Nottingham

"Exploring Modern Computational Chemistry"
 University of Nottingham, July 31 - Aug 2, 2002
 http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/chemistry/emc2