Subject: free energy ...

From: Pierre Mignon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:52:55 +0200 (MEST)

Hello all !
I am looking for good references dealing about the problem of free energy calculation in bio-molecules, I have already found some, but I would be interested in a review or a article about the general aspects of the avances in the last decade.

Thank you in advance.

Mignon Pierre
PhD student
Free University of Brussel (VUB)         
Dienst Algemene Chemie (ALGC)               
Pleinlaan, 2                            
1050 Brussels
Belgium
Tel + 32 2 629 35 16                                 
Fax + 32 2 629 33 17
e-mail [email-masked]

---

From: Rami Reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:38:14 -0700

The following references will provide the information about free energy
calculation in bio-molecules.

1) M. Rami Reddy, Mark Erion, and Atul Agarwal' Free Energy Calculations:
Use and Limitations in Predicting Ligand Binding Affinities' Reviews in
Computational Chemistry, Edited by Lipkowitz and Boyd, Volume 16, Pages
217-303.

2) Free Energy Calculations in Rational Drug Design (a total of 19 chapters
in this text book and all are related to free energy calculations), edited
by M. Rami Reddy and Mark Erion, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New
York, 2001.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Mignon [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 6:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CCL:free energy ...

Hello all !
I am looking for good references dealing about the problem of free energy
calculation in bio-molecules, I have already found some, but I would be
interested in a review or a article about the general aspects of the avances
in the last decade.

Thank you in advance.

Mignon Pierre
PhD student

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
[email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
[email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]