Subject: SAPT

From: Michael Patzschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 13:23:14 +0200

Dear CCl'ers,

I would like to perform some calculations using the SAPT code
(http://www.physics.udel.edu/~mas/group.htm) by Krzysztof Szalewicz's and
coworkers. The program is interfaced with many SCF-codes, I would prefer
using GAMESS. 

Unfortunately the interface depends on a rather old version on GAMESS
(which I don't have). Therefore my questions: 

Is someone of You aware of a newer version of SAPT running with a newer
version of GAMESS ? 

Or does anybody know where to get older version of GAMESS. Obviously I
tried the GAMESS home-page but the oldest version there is from 2000. I
figure that what I need is a version from 1997.

Best regards,

Michael Patzschke

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Michael Patzschke     | email: [email-masked] 
  Privat:               | Freie Universität Berlin - Institut für Chemie
  Waghäuseler Str. 9/10 | Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
  10715 Berlin          | Takustr. 3, 14195 Berlin, Germany
-------------------------------------------------------------------------