Subject: periodic DFT

From: Martijn Zwijnenburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:11:04 +0200

Hi,

After having some background in molecular DFT calculations I'm 
now starting to do some periodic (plane wave) DFT calculations. 
However, I haven't been able to find a book which treats periodic 
DFT calcualtions in any detail (plane wave basis sets/ pseudo 
potentials/ augmented spherical wave basis sets/ ultrasoft 
potentials/ mixing etc.). So I would like to ask if somebody could 
advise me a book on this subject.

Regards,

Martijn
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martijn Zwijnenburg
Lab. of Applied Organic Chemistry and Catalysis
Delft University of Technology
Julianalaan 136
2628 BL Delft
The Netherlands
Tel: 0031-(0)152782691
Fax: 0031-(0)152784700
e-mail: [email-masked]
web page: http://come.to/tock