Subject: EUCO-CC4 conference announcement

From: Antonio Riganelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:11:54 +0200

*************    Second announcement EUCO-CC4    ********************
*********** June 15 Deadline for abstracts and early registration
*****************

The fourth European Computational Chemistry Conference (EUCO-CC4) will 
be held in Assisi (Italy) 1-6 September 2002.

The EUCO-CC4 will deal with the main  aspects of computational chemistry
both at research (academic and industrial) and educational level.
The focal points of the conference will be:

1. High level ab initio treatments on small molecules and elementary
processes 
2. Models and simulations for complex systems 
3. Approximate methods for large molecules
4. Statistical treatments and chemical education

by considering separately "Theory and Methods"  and "Technology
and Application".

There will be two introductory plenary lectures (T. Hey and  R. Carbo), 
11 invited lectures  (A. Bottoni, M.E. Casida, D.C. Clary, G. Cruciani,
K. Faegri, A.P.J. Jansen, C. Millot, C. Rayez, G. Rozenberg, J.P.G. Szalay,
R.J. Whewell);
26 contributed talks.  There will be also two after dinner poster sessions
introduced by a before dinner short (1 minute, 1 transparency per poster)
presentation. The lectures will be given by outstanding
scientists of the field.

All the information related  to the conference are available on the Web
site:
http://www.chm.unipg.it/chimgen/mb/cong/EUCO-CC4/index.html